Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Wysoons, The answer!

  • Richard Feltoe
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      Jason,
      That's no problem at all. What's even nicer is that thanks to Kevin's positive allocation of the rocketeers at Niagara for the event on the 8th of July, it eliminates them from the initial event. This makes it inevitable that the only action that could be referred to is the one in October!! It's nice to know that even a negative answer can be a positive addition to our researches.
      Regards
      Richard
      PS I'd be interested in getting hold of the web address for the site the gentleman will be posting on to see what kind of discussion it raises..

    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
        I was doing a little more looking and the RMA doesn't show back at Ft
        Niagara until November.

        KW

        _____