Upper canada History Crafts & Show .( On Stage Tanglefoot & HardTack & Harmony)

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Things coming together nicely but we are still looking for groups to
      set up a display for promoting there groups and to maybe recruit new
      members. If you are interested please get back to me buy Email and I
      well send of all info you well need and to ask any Qustion.
      Date is November 4th 2006 doors open @ 9:00am and Close @ 5:00pm

      Concert Doors well open @ 7:00pm and close @ Midnight for Ticket info
      or any other please get back to me @ littlefeatherscrafts@...

      Sign First Commander Of The British Indian Department
      Chris Wilkinson Long Live the King
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
        Hello all just a reminder that the Upper Canada History Crafts & Gifts
        Show is next Sat Nov. 4 2006 Doors open at 9:00am till 5:00pm and is
        located in Beamsville Ontario at The Grandstand Hall in the Fair
        grounds this event is inside doors. Also The Tanglefoot Hardtack &
        Harmony Concert Doors Open @ 7:00pm till 1:00am There is still a few
        Tickets left $20.00 for Adults @ $10.00 Youth under 18 this Event is
        Licence under the L.C.B.O for more info you can reach me @
        905-746-6819 or you can email me at littlefeatherscrafts@...
        Thanks and hope to see you there
        Sign Chris Wilkinson Owner of The Little Feathers Beads & Leathers
        Sutlery
        and First in command of The British Indian Department
        God Save the King