Re: Event list

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      "Five Rivers Chapmanry" wrote:

      Would it be possible to get an event list for the remainder of
      the year? I thought we kept that sort of thing in our information
      areas, but apparently not.

      There is a young fellow I'd like to direct to any events in the
      Ontario region during September and October.

      Regards,

      Lorina

      Five Rivers Chapmanry
      purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
      re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.

      519-799-5577 info@... - www.5rivers.org

      Sept 3 Battle of North Point - Fort Howard, MD
      Sept 9-10 Backus Mill - Port Rowan, ON
      Sept 9-10 Star Spangled Banner Weekend - Fort McHenry, MD
      Sept 9-10 Battle of Lake Erie - Put-in-Bay, OH
      Sept 23-24 Fanshawe Village - London, ON
      Sept 30-Oct 1 Faire at the Forks - Chatham, ON
      Sept 30-Oct 1 Jefferson-Patterson Park - St. Leonard, MD

      Oct 13-15 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN
      Oct 28-29 Militia Muster - Todds Inheritance, MD
      Oct 28-29 Militia Muster, Fort Osage – Sibley, MO

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      1812 GRAND TACTICALS
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      2006 June 24-25 Genesee Village - Mumford, NY
      2007 ................... Fort Niagara, NY
      2008 ... Jefferson Patterson Park, St. Leonard, MD

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      2006 CROWN FORCES EVENTS
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Apr. 22-23 Crown Forces School, Fort York, Toronto

      Sat Apr. 22 Infantry Officer & NCO School of Instruction
      ('ONLY' Crown Forces Officers and NCO's to attend)

      Sat Apr.22 Historical Cooking Workshop
      (All Crown Forces cooks encouraged to attend)

      Sun Apr.23 Artillery Officer & Crew School of Instruction
      (Crown Forces Artillery Officers/Crews encouraged to attend)

      May 6-7 Longwoods - London, ON
      (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

      June 24-25 Annual 1812 Grand Tactical
      Genesee Country Village - Mumford, NY
      (All Crown and USA Forces encouraged to attend)

      July 8-9 Crysler's Farm - Morrisburg, ON
      (Crown Forces Event - All Crown Forces encouraged to attend)

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
      2006 NAPOLEONIC EVENTS
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

      Apr 21-23 Peninsula War - Anza, CA

      Sept 1-3 Brigade Napoléon Grand Encampment - Bedford, PA

      - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

      Oct 5-7 2007 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN
      Oct 10-12 2008 Mississinewa 1812 - Marion, IN

      DISCLAIMER:
      The above dates have been sent to me for publication.
      Dates and Locations posted as received.
      Dates may change without notice, it is advisable to
      contact the site co-ordinator to verify date and location.

      Yrs.,
      Larry Lozon - AdC
      Crown Forces North America
    • Five Rivers Chapmanry