Fort Erie Thanks

  • Paul Kelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
      On behalf of all the members of the Incorporated Militia of Upper
      Canada I would like to thank Jim Hill, the Fort Erie staff and
      volunteers and Mr. Williams for a very smoothly run event this past
      weekend. Again, the fort staff treated us royally! Your lantern tour
      has got to be the best at any 1812 event! Mr. Williams, thanks again
      for spicing up the siege battles, keeping The Siege of Fort Erie a
      premier event!
      Even the weather cooperated!

      Paul Kelly
      Secretary
      Military Re-Enactment Society of Canada
    • ken1812ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2014

        From the members of the Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada what can we say except WOW!!!

        It was amazing!

        To all of the staff, organizers and volunteers our sincere thanks for a great weekend.

        Many thanks to the crown forces staff for the hard work coordinating the battles and making everything flow.

        All of our members were raving that in all the years they have been coming to the event it was the best one yet.

        Again thanks!

        Ken Murray CO Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada

      • gjcarraro@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2014

          I couldn't agree more! On behalf of the 2nd Regt of York Militia, we'd like very much to thank all involved in this exceptional event especially the Crown Forces of North America for coordinating the sizable number of units into a well-oiled fighting group.

          Many thanks also to Park staff, organizers and volunteers for accommodating the thousand reenactors who raided the park grounds this past weekend, we were without want. We'll done.

          Greg Carraro, CO 2nd Regt of York Militia ‎

        • jgil18122004
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2014
            Magnificent event all round! Huzzah!!! JG - Capt Corps of Royal Engineers.

            From: "gjcarraro@... [WarOf1812]" <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
            Sender: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 09:57:19 -0400
            To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>