Hobnailed boots

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Purely as a public service, and not because I plan to make money from
      my comrades, I will be offering my services to hobnail and heel plate
      brogans and booties at Ft Erie this weekend.

      If you have need of such work, please seek me out in the British lines
      (SM's tent) as early in the weekend as is convenient so that we can
      make arrangements.

      Peter Monahan, Cobbler Major, CFNA