Re: Sackets Harbor

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
      Let me echo Mike Anderson's comments regarding this past weekend at Sackets
      Harbor. The hospitality of our hosts was unsurpassed. The site shows
      unlimited potential for a Grand Tactical.
      Special thanks to our good friends from Plattsburgh, Craig Russell's 15th US
      and the Rooster. It was a honour to serve with Sgt. Dave and the GLI's.
      Regards,
      Cpl. Dave Smith
      Canadian Fencibles
      Point Henry, Kingston
    • westhouse03
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        A great job putting this event together. The property was very nice. Good variety of camp locations and a nice collection of buildings and a nice self guiding trail with markers. Awesome job to those who put this event together and kept it together.

        A variety of photos to add to those already listed are available for viewing at the Royal Scots Grenadiers site.
        http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com/images.html

        To the artillery group that was situated on the right of the American line on the Saturday afternoon battle, well aimed canister shot. Took out our whole unit. The crowd loved it.

        Dave Westhouse
        1st Royal Scots, Grenadiers.