Re: Fort Erie food

  • Dale Kidd
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      Further, does anyone have the registration email address handy for Ft.
      Erie? I have just managed to clear some problems so that I can attend.

      ~Dale
    • glifencible
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
        > Further, does anyone have the registration email address handy for Ft.
        > Erie? I have just managed to clear some problems so that I can attend.
        >
        > ~Dale

        Register here:
        http://www.niagaraparks.com/heritage/siege_registration.php

        Usually breakfast is supplied, but don't quote me on that.

        Regards
        Bill