Fort Erie food

  • Luthien Tinuviel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 6:43 PM
      Hi!

      Does anyone know what meals, if any, are being
      provided at Fort Erie?

      Thanks,
      Beck
      89th

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dale Kidd
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 9:08 PM
        Further, does anyone have the registration email address handy for Ft.
        Erie? I have just managed to clear some problems so that I can attend.

        ~Dale
      • glifencible
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 9:38 PM
          > Further, does anyone have the registration email address handy for Ft.
          > Erie? I have just managed to clear some problems so that I can attend.
          >
          > ~Dale

          Register here:
          http://www.niagaraparks.com/heritage/siege_registration.php

          Usually breakfast is supplied, but don't quote me on that.

          Regards
          Bill