Re: [WarOf1812] Battle of New Orleans date this January 2007?

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Dave,

      Danny Forbis, National Park Service ranger in New Orleans, is your
      best contact for this information. He is closely involved in the
      annual event.

      I have copied him on this reply and hopefully he will be able to
      notify you directly as soon as a decision has been made.

      Gord Deans, Royal Navy,
      HMS Charwell Landing Party and Baratarian watcher.