Fanshawe 1812 Sept registration

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Just a reminder to register for the Fanshawe Village 1812 event this
      coming Sept 23-24. The event is growing nicely and registrations are
      coming in nicely.

      The 41st, elements of the 89th, the Royal Scots Grenadiers, HMS
      Charwell and Provincial Marine are all represented with elements of
      the 19th, 22nd and 25th U.S. nfantry and the Lincoln Militia and more
      groups that I am currently not aware of.

      Register on line at
      http://www.fanshawepioneervillage.uppercanadianheritage.com/

      Battles from one end of the village to the other. Breakfast both days
      and evening entertainment by Gopher Baroque. Unspoiled scenerey on the
      edge of Lake Fanshawe. Camps right in the village, easy access and a
      short drive from the 401 in north-east London, Ontario.

      Register now, the event is growing each year.

      For any further inquiries, drop me a line.

      Dave Westhouse, Corporal
      1st (Royal Scots) Regiment, Grenadier Co.
      http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com