registration

  • donna durnford
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Can anyone tell me how to register for the event at Chatham Sept 29-Oct 1 2006 Thanx Donna

    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        http://www.fairattheforks.com
        This is the web site, but i do not see the registration link.

        Mark Dickerson

        Can anyone tell me how to register for the event at Chatham Sept 29-Oct 1 2006 Thanx Donna

      • Barbara Whelan
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          Hello Donna,
          You can email Nickiskinner@... with registration info or any