Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Lacrosse

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
      Actually,
      More accurately "Box Lacrosse'" is Canada's National sport. Field
      Lacrosse is more widely played in the US .
      That's why it's an even bigger deal that the Canadian team finally
      put it together this year. Unlike the US eastern colleges and
      universities we don't have Lacrosse scholarships.
      The US is still the team to beat.

      Craig Williams
      an old time "box boy" and major fan of the game no matter how it's
      played!