More thanks

  • Doug DeCroix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      I have just been informed that I have forgotten to thank Sandra DeLonge for her help and cheery disposition in the Bakehouse at Niagara this past weekend. This is what happens when one tries to get out acknowledgements too quickly and on too little sleep. My apologies to Sandra..... and my thanks for her hard work!

      D. DeCroix