4th July

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 3:25 AM
      Happy holidays to all our American pals..

      Just think of who you have to be thankful to for your holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Best wishes,

      John & Eleanor.

      Titchmarsh UK

    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4 12:49 AM
        Happy holiday to all our American friends.

        John & Eleanor.

        (From the tropical parish of Titchmarsh. Real hot here even at 9am)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4 2:00 PM
          Squire

          I echo your post

          To Our American Neighbors

          HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

          Yrs.,
          Larry Lozon

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4 1:59 AM
            Happy Holidays to All our American pals.
            As ever,
            J & E

            (Manor of Titchmarsh, Navisford Hundred in the County of Northamptonshire).