Charleville musket.

  • Ethan Stuart Gallo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      I'm looking for a new/used 1763-66 charleville musket. Please let me
      know if anyone has one for sale.

      Ethan Gallo
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        I know someone with a Navy Arms 1808 for sale. It has dual conversion to percussion also. He wants $750 for it. his email is: anteekguy97@... I bought a charleville and a fowler from him. Good honest guy...JIM HENSLEY