Canada Day

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.

      Ed Bolla
      17th US Inf.
      & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara
    • suthren@magma.ca
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        Thanks, Ed. And a great 4th to you lads, too!

        Vic
        > A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.
        >
        > Ed Bolla
        > 17th US Inf.
        > & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara

        square miles...

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
          Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

          Ed Seufert, Cpl
          1812 Royal Marines

        • spikeyj@crosslink.net
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
            On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:09:05 -0400
            "LCpl_rm" <LCpl_RM@...> wrote:
            > Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

            And one flying the flag in Dundalk.

            Spike Y Jones
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
              Happy USA Independence Day, 4th of July
              to my friends to the South! (East & West)

              Yrs.,
              L2