War of 1812 and the Prime Minister

  • militaryheritage
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I made it simplier to send a letter to the Prime Minister supporting a
      national effort to commemorate the War of 1812.

      On my website http://www.warof1812.ca there is a link below the image
      BROCK NEEDS YOU!. You can't miss it. All you have to do is CLICK,
      SIGN, and SEND.

      I can't make it any easier. The process takes less than 60 seconds
      and it will mean a lot in remembering the War of 1812!

      CLICK, SIGN, and SEND. It's that simple.

      Robert

      (webmasters: if you wish to use the code and put the link and image
      on your website you are welcome to do so. It is for a good cause.)
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        For those that are interested, you can also send a letter to your MP in Ottawa. Simply Google their name to get their email address.

        Mark "BD" Dickerson

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
          In a message dated 7/06/2006 9:26:57 AM, dis.general@... writes:

          > CLICK, SIGN, and SEND.  It's that simple.

          Ok....so let me get this straight.......

          ;-)
          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com