Re: Monthly Gun Drill

  • Michael Buck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2006
      A reminder that there will be an informal Gun Drill this Saturday on
      the Water Battery at Ft McHenry, Baltimore, MD. We will start just
      after 1:00, when the garrison assembles on the Parade; if you wish to
      participate the Parade, be at the Battery a little earlier. If you
      missed breakfast and want lunch at 12:00, contact Vince Vaise at the
      Fort beforehand.

      Lastly, the August Drill day will be shifted to Sunday, to accomodate
      the Riversdale celebration.

      Remember, this drill is open to all sailors and American troops. There
      are a few spare uniforms to accomodate any British who wish to
      crossdress. Again, please contact Vince beforehand.

      Many thanks,
      Michael Buck