Re: [WarOf1812] Stoney Creek

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 5, 2006
      Ah, be still my beating heart! :)
      Wunnerful, wunnerful.
      Ray H
      41st

      On Jun 5, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Susan Spencer wrote:

      > Gayle told me this morning that she's going to start
      > bringing pies to events for people to purchase and take home with
      > them.
      > <snip> the only hard decision will be
      > whether it will be pies, buttertarts, date-filled cookies, or
      > shortbreads . . . or all of the above!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > -- Sioux

      > THOUSANDS of square miles...

      >    ---------------------------------
      > Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      > http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
      >
      > American Forces Unit Listing
      > http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      > United kingdom
      > Living history
      > United state history
      >
      > War of 1812
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > ▪  Visit your group "WarOf1812" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13 7:42 PM
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams