Stoney Creek thank you - pt 2

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      I would like to echo Susan's posting, and on behalf of the Stoney Creek
      House Guard, I too would like to thank everyone.
      I would especially like to thank those who made it in from far
      destinations (ie: Winnipeg and Toledo), as well as those who made the
      trek on Saturday night from Barrie and Ft. Erie. Despite some rain, I
      would say we put on some very good battles.
      For those who missed the 25th anniversary, you missed a delicious
      catered dinner and a fabulous commemorative medallion.
      See you there next year.

      Rick Peterson, Sgt
      RNR House Guard