Celebrate Barrie

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hello All,
      I wanted to thank Dave Brunnel and his crew of happy Newfs for
      inviting me to participate in the Celebrate Barrie festivities on
      Saturday. It was good to see so many old friends and meet a number of
      new (to me at least.) I was quite suprised to see the number of people
      who actually came out dispite the pouring rain.
      The funniest thing I watched all day was the candy mortar, a
      litigation waiting to happen if I ever saw one, but still very
      humourous.
      Cheers,
      Len