Sully War of 1812 Milituia Muster

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      There's something therapeutic about having friends around to help one
      through bad times. Many thanks to my friends who gave their condolences
      on the recent passing of my darling wife Robi.

      Anywho, Barb Z seems to have found the right person to bribe at the
      Weather Service, it was a gorgeous day!

      The pix are at http://www.WincingDevil.com/Sully2006

      --
      *Vince Wilding, AKA Honest Jock Matlow*