Re: [WarOf1812] Waterloo

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2006
      I think I might even have that song embedded on a large round vinyl disk.
      What were those called again.....?

      Michael Mathews, showin' his age

      "Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able
      to tell the difference."

    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , May 4, 2006
        In a message dated 4/05/2006 8:37:09 AM, lalozon@... writes:

        <HQ93rd@...>
        >       "ye had the chance back in June of last year"
        >

        >   n' ye had yur chance for Austerlitz

        An' ye had yer chance fer Anza....
        (this could go on for days!)

        93rd SHRoFLHU