Re: [WarOf1812] Waterloo

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2006
      Is Stonewall Jackson, (the country singer), still alive? Or perhaps
      we can get David Bowie top perform "Waterloo Sunset". How many songs
      are there that have Waterloo in them?
      Sorry...I seem to be distracted this morning.

    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , May 4, 2006
        In a message dated 4/05/2006 8:37:09 AM, lalozon@... writes:

        <HQ93rd@...>
        >       "ye had the chance back in June of last year"
        >

        >   n' ye had yur chance for Austerlitz

        An' ye had yer chance fer Anza....
        (this could go on for days!)

        93rd SHRoFLHU