Waterloo

  • Lalozon
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2006
      From: "Dale Kidd" <ucpm_gunner@...>

      "... I'm not too sure how well we could do a Waterloo simulation..."

      If not Waterloo perhaps Kitchener is available! ;^)
      (Sorry Mr. Williams I couldn't help myself!)

      "... something with judges, like the tactical at Baccus Mills last year.
      Start off the season with some fun..."

      Dale,

      Possibly you have never been to the Longwoods event. They start out Saturday
      with an 8:30 AM Ambush for Re-enactors Only.

      Go to their website http://www.royal-scots.com/id5.html all is posted
      there.
      They 'Start off the season with some fun...'

      Yrs.,

      L2 ~ AdC
      Crown Forces
      Upper Canada

      Fantasy is the last refuge of the Gentleman!
      -Peter Catley-
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , May 4, 2006
        In a message dated 4/05/2006 8:37:09 AM, lalozon@... writes:

        <HQ93rd@...>
        >       "ye had the chance back in June of last year"
        >

        >   n' ye had yur chance for Austerlitz

        An' ye had yer chance fer Anza....
        (this could go on for days!)

        93rd SHRoFLHU