Re: QUESTION: [WarOf1812] Longwoods - Divine Service

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2006
      (imagine the flattest, unemotional voice you can when you read this
      next sentence).
      Oh my Gordon you are a wit stop oh stop my ribs break with laughter
      and glee.

      You make too much of a non existent threat. Remember you will be at a
      Divine service. In order to attack us the US forces would have to
      come to church.....and since they are "Godless American Republicans "
      it's very unlikely to happen. ( To my American friends, please do not
      take me seriously. I jest broadly)

      In sincere patronization,

      Craig