Congratulations to The 41st Regiment

  • Lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2006
      Congratulations to The 41st Regiment on the third installment of their
      Lecture Series featuring Victor Suthren speaking of the Naval presence on
      the Great Lakes during the War of 1812 .

      I would like to recognize Raymond Hobbs, Unit Commander, Tom Fournier,
      Lecture Series Coordinator and all members of the 41st Regt. who helped in
      any way to make this an outstanding evening. The announcement that upcoming
      speakers were to be Jim Hill and Steve Abolt was applauded by all attending

      I would also like to recognize Vic Suthren for his outstanding
      presentation and also for his presence at the Crown Forces Infantry Officer
      & NCO School of Instruction, Fort York. His assurance that the cooperation
      between the Crown Forces Navy and Infantry will continue can only result in
      bigger and better events.

      Yours,
      L2