Re: [WarOf1812] Sergeant's Pike drill / 3 ranks firing

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006
      Gentlemen

      My apologies: the first line of my post should read "take note" rather than "take not" !

      Blushingly,
      Monahan, SM
      From: "peter monahan" <petemonahan@...>
      Date: 2006/04/23 Sun AM 08:27:11 EST
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Sergeant's Pike drill / 3 ranks firing

      Sergeants and Senior NCO's please take not.

      I have posted the newly revised "Sergeants' Pike Drill, CFNA" in two
      versions, RTF and Microsoft Word, to the "Files" section of this site
      under "British Documents". There have been several minor emendations
      and clarifications, particularly in the description of the Recover
      Arms/Present Arms section suince we practiced it yesterday, so you may
      wish to download this latest version.

      I hope to practice these evolutions again at Longwoods. Please contact
      me for clarification of any part of the document or if you cannot open
      the posted files.

      I would also draw your attention to the photographs of the three rank
      firing drill which have been posted in the "Photos" section of this
      side through the kindness of Paul Kelly.

      Peter Monahan, Sgt Major, CFNA