More on Crown Forces School of Instruction dress

  • Lalozon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      From: "Dale Kidd" <ucpm_gunner@...>
      To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>

      For attendance at the various schools of instruction, what dress is
      considered appropriate?
      I am assuming that our period uniforms are proper for the artillery school,
      but what about those attending the cooking school? Do they also need to wear
      period dress?

      Apr. 22-23 Crown Forces School, Fort York, Toronto

      Sat Apr. 22 Infantry Officer & NCO School of Instruction
      'ONLY' Crown Forces Infantry Officers and NCOs to attend
      dressed as Privates with musket, cartridge box and bayonet plus belts

      Sat Apr.22 Historical Cooking Workshop - SOLD OUT
      All Crown Forces cooks to attend in 1812 clothing

      Sun Apr.23 Artillery Officer & Crew School of Instruction
      Crown Forces Artillery Officers/Crews to attend dressed in 1812 kit