Musket for sale part 2

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      I apologize for the lack of info on this musket. It is a Japenese
      Brown Bess. Brand New, never been fired. It comes with a bayonet but
      we don't have a skabard for the bayonet. The price we are asking for
      is $1300.00 Canadian. Anyone who is intereseted please contact me at
      my e-mail and we will further correspond from there.