Posted original Sheraton drawing - campaign furniture

  • mccombs98
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Posted in Campaign Boxes.
      This is the design I am following for my Survey table and Camp chair.

      Campiagn Tables and Chair
      Sheraton (1780-1820)
      Sheraton is a neoclassical style characterized by delicate straight
      lines, light construction, contrasting veneers, and neoclassical motifs
      and ornamentation. It is named for English designer Thomas Sheraton who
      published his designs in "The Cabinet Makers and Upholsterers Drawing
      Book" in 1791. It was the most reproduced style in the United States
      during the Federal period.
      (ref: http://www.connectedlines.com/styleguide/style12.htm)

      Samples of Sheraton Tables
      http://www.mallettantiques.com/featured_item/antique-sheraton-