Re: Musket Value ?

  • jgr2551
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "emitca" <emitca@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone help me with the value of a Charleville (Navy Arms)
      musket.
      > I've used this for some time now (12 years) and have just attained a
      > new one so am interested in selling my older one but would like to
      > know what to expect as a fair price for it? It's in excellent shape
      > and has served me well!

      I am going to speculate, but believe your musket is completely
      worthless!!! I will be a kind soul, and take it off your hands so you
      don't have it cluttering your corner! (Sorry I had too!)

      What model is it? What are you thinking you want for it? If you set
      a price, let me know! I am interested.

      PS I am an accouterment maker, and would be interested in trades?

      Jeremy Richardson