Tartan Day

  • Ross Flowers
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      April 6. Happy Tartan Day everyone!!! A day to celebrate the
      contributions of the Scots.

      "Drums"
    • Ross Flowers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        On this, the anniversary of the Declaration of Arbroath, happy Tartan Day!

        ...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

        "Drums"