More TV recognition

  • tracyforsyth2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Last night (Tuesday)well actually this morning at 12:39 am I was
      watching a show on APTN Aboriginal People Television Network and there
      was a show that had a segment of the re enactment at Fort Niagara,

      So the War of 1812 re enactments seem to be getting more air
      time..........however they seem to be on late when most people are in
      bed.
      Tracy