Re: [WarOf1812] period looking bottle

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      I know its L.o.z.on., sir, but when my eyes and fingers move faster than my brain - a not uncommon occurrence - I key on the "La" part of your honours e-mail address. Couldn't you get Llozon or plain old "Loz"?

      Yours apologetically, etc

      PM
      From: "Lalozon" <lalozon@...>
      Date: 2006/04/03 Mon AM 09:34:05 EST
      To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [WarOf1812] period looking bottle

      From: "Peter Monahan" <petemonahan@...>

      Mr. Lazon has/had one I quite liked!

      My bottle canteen is a copy of a bottle canteen carried by a Grenadier
      Officer, 58th Foot, 1801, Egyptian Campaign. My AdC Officer's kit is the old
      pattern tail coat with a round hat so I adopted the older style canteen
      befitting this officer.

      Also Sgt. Manohon ... it is L...O...Z...O...N !

      Yrs.,
      L2

      Fantasy is the last refuge of the Gentleman!
      -Peter Catley-