re enactment stars"Tanlines"

  • tracyforsyth2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      The other night (late)I was channel hopping and I came across the show
      Tanlines on Canada's outdoor living channel.
      They showed the re enactment of Penetang?(remember it was late I cant
      remember)There was an interview with David Brunelle and they showed a
      battle in what looked like the main street of the town with wooden
      furniture as a barricade.
      I thought what a great promotional idea I think the people who watch
      Tanlines on a regular basis are not the people who know about war of
      1812 re enactments and this is a new marketing idea to promote this
      hobby.
      Well done.
      Tracy ยท