March 1st

  • ray hobbs
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 1 5:55 AM
      List:
      To all of Welsh ancestry I wish to take this opportunity to wish you a
      Happy Saint David's Day!

      Not only is it a Welsh National Day, it is also the Regimental Day of
      the Royal Welsh Regiment (23rd., 24th., 41st). Leek soup, Welsh cakes,
      lava bread and roast lamb are on the menu.

      Cymru am byth!

      Gwell Angau na Chwilydd - motto of the Welsh Regiment

      Yr Most Humble and Obedient Servant

      Ray Hobbs, CO
      41st Regiment of Foot
      Head of the Lake
      Upper Canada
    • Soo
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2 10:13 AM
        They wouldn't let us plebes into the restaurant!

        Sue Too