RE: sea serpents

  • Five Rivers Chapmanry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23 1:49 PM
      Dear Mr. Lozon,

      It is sad, alas, what stress and age can do to a person. Indeed you
      are correct: Ogopogo is in the magnificent province of British Columbia.

      Having researched this a little further, however, I find the
      following in the Great Lakes:

      Lake Ontario: Kingstie
      Lake Simcoe: Lgopogo
      Lake Erie: un-named, but this one seems a whopper
      Lake Huron: a school of creatures, thought to be 'relic seals'
      Georgian Bay: un-named eel-like creature
      Lake Superior: un-named eel-like creature
      Lake St. Clair: un-named eel-like creature

      Are we seeing a trend here? Or long-term mass hysteria?

      For more information:
      http://www.pararesearchers.org/Cryptozoology/crypto6/crypto6.html

      Regards,
      Lorina
      Five Rivers Chapmanry
      purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
      re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.
      519-799-5577 info@... - www.5rivers.org