41st lecture

  • ray hobbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
      List

      And the date is April 21st., 2006

      Oops!

      RH etc.
    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
        List:
        A timely reminder that the fourth in the series of lectures sponsored
        by the 41st Regiment will be held on October 20th at the Wellington
        Brewery, Guelph. Details can be found on the regimental website at
        <http://www.fortyone.org>

        Tickets have been going fast and we are almost two thirds sold out. So,
        if you want a place at the lecture, sign up now.

        Yr H&OS
        Ray Hobbs
        41st Regiment of Foot
        Head of the Lake
        UC
      • roy winders
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2011
          I would like to thank Mr. Fournier, the 41st and the Wellington brewery staff for all their hard work
          in putting on another great lecture, with a special thanks to Glenn Stott who was both informative
          and entertaining.
          Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.

        • tom4141fournier
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
            Thanks Roy!

            We had a wonderful evening. Glenn did an excellent job and his personality came shining through much to the delight of our audience!

            To Glenn's credit, this was our largest attendance yet with much support from the local community and those outside of our hobby. Glenn outdrew a British General! Well done Glenn and thank you to everyone who supports this venture.

            This concludes 7 years of doing this twice a year ...our thoughts are to take a pause this coming spring as we focus on the War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium. We are partnering with the organizing committees of the Living History Conferences and utilizing our connections in the City of Guelph and taking advantage of spectacular lecture space at the University of Guelph. This is taking shape nicely and will be spectacular!

            We already have commited Donald Graves, General Jonathon Riley, Rene Chartrand and Robert Henderson to name but a few.

            Mark February 25th, 2012 in your calendars.

            Cheers

            Tom Fournier, Chairman
            41st Regiment of Foot MLHG
            www.fortyfirst.org