Re: [WarOf1812] New Member

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 8, 2006
      Welcome Mike,

      ----- Original Message -----

      .

      > God Save The King!
      >
      > Corporal Michael Jansen
      > 1st Lincoln Militia
    • James D'Angelo
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 30, 2014

        Kathryn,

        Thank you for your offer.  We are always looking for volunteers, especially with specialized talents.  Please tell me more about what the “civilian impression” might work.  We do have several folks, including “General Daniel” in costume, but no one is presently doing anything other than being in costume!  This sounds like it might be a great addition!

        Jim