Next to Last Chance to Opine

  • bjbashore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      The Grand Tactical survey will be closing on January 31. If you have
      not yet responded, please let the organizers know your thoughts. To
      date, we have collected 232 responses which have included some great
      ideas for future events. Paste this link into your browser to reach the
      survey.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=412891267999

      Betsy
    • Tim Cryderman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
        Betsy,
        Can you give me the date of the Grand Tactical, our group is
        interested in coming.
        Tim Cryderman
        Forsyth`s Rifles