Fw: Napoleonic campaign event

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      "TO:

      ALL 1812 FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      I forward the following for your Information

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      Crown Forces North America
      ==============================

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        In a message dated 4/01/2006 12:40:17 PM, lalozon@... writes:

        > We are looking into two available weekends in April, the 28th-30th being
        > the primary date with the 7th-9th being the back up

        And for those west of the Mississippi/Rocky Mountains or just plain old have
        to be everywhere at all events, don't forget the Napoleonic Spanish Campaign
        event in Southern California (Anza) April 21-23 2006.

        Lt. Col. B - Senior CF officer SW&Pacific
        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        93rdhighlanders.com