Re: Stores Captured at Detroit

  • K. J. Lindsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
      Tom,
      Thank you very much! I was able to access it, and what a resource it
      is! It was exactly what I was looking for. Of added bonus to me were
      the documents immediately after containing Capt Elliots description
      of the subsequent surrender of the "River Reizen" and its supplies,
      as the 2nd Michigan was (and is) based there. Thanks again!!

      Kevin Lindsey
      2nd Michigan

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Fournier"
      <tom4141fournier@y...> wrote:

      > If you can access it, try the Champlain Society's publication
      > of "Select British Documents of the Canadian War of 1812" by
      William