Request For Gunnery Training

  • lalozon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      From: "Peter Monahan" <petemonahan@...>

      " This is NOT a replacement for the School of Artillery, but a leadup to it
      and a great recruiting opportunity. "

      Mr. lozon must have missed that bit!

      Mr. Monahan,

      Mr. Lozon did not miss that bit.

      The Crown Forces School is exactly what Mr. Deans needs. Since they have
      not a gun yet ...
      the School will have guns for them to drill on and when they return they
      will be able to drill their hearts out.

      PS: Since Mr. Fitton lives just down the road I have contacted Mr. Deans off
      the group and we have are corresponding.

      PPS: ... but thanks for the heads up Sergeant Major ...

      Yrs.,

      L2
    • Mark Ibbotson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
        I think its a good idea too. Though i cannot see how you could pretend to graze with not shot.

        Still a good display should be in the offering should many turn up and learn some fancy gun drill.

        You can call em Holcrofts company.

        UBIQUE
        Ibbo