Request For Gunnery Training

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      Gordon

      " This is NOT a replacement for the School of Artillery, but a leadup to it and a great recruiting opportunity. "

      As such, a very admirable idea! Mr. lozon must have missed that bit!

      Peter Monahan, RNR (Bulger's Coy)
    • lalozon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        From: "Peter Monahan" <petemonahan@...>

        " This is NOT a replacement for the School of Artillery, but a leadup to it
        and a great recruiting opportunity. "

        Mr. lozon must have missed that bit!

        Mr. Monahan,

        Mr. Lozon did not miss that bit.

        The Crown Forces School is exactly what Mr. Deans needs. Since they have
        not a gun yet ...
        the School will have guns for them to drill on and when they return they
        will be able to drill their hearts out.

        PS: Since Mr. Fitton lives just down the road I have contacted Mr. Deans off
        the group and we have are corresponding.

        PPS: ... but thanks for the heads up Sergeant Major ...

        Yrs.,

        L2
      • Mark Ibbotson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
          I think its a good idea too. Though i cannot see how you could pretend to graze with not shot.

          Still a good display should be in the offering should many turn up and learn some fancy gun drill.

          You can call em Holcrofts company.

          UBIQUE
          Ibbo