Re: [WarOf1812] Napoleonic War of 1812 Image Question

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
      Josh

      Without a clear idea of the context that the image was posted, I
      think your looking at an officer of the Rifles in winter dress.

      Craig
    • Kevin Windsor
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2005
        Josh he is an officer of the 60th Reg't from 1846.
        Here is the full article.
        http://www.militaryheritage.com/cmas1.htm

        Hope Christmas was good?

        Kevin