Re: [WarOf1812]

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8 6:18 AM
      Tommy,

      Welcome. If you are looking for a good TN militia
      group to reenact with may I suggest contacting Mark
      Hubbs of Jackson's Life Guard. They are a group from
      TN and northern AL. I have worked with them before
      and they are great folks. Please contact me off list
      and I will provide you the contact information.

      All the best,
      S.

      --- Tommy <rainbowrider@...> wrote:

      I have spent the last
      > decade or so living on Long
      > > > Island in the colonial era. I have recently
      > relocated to Knoxville TN and I
      > > > am beginning to explore the history of this
      > conflict.

      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      http://mail.yahoo.com