  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      I am sorry to sound ignorant in this matter but I am indeed just that when
      it comes to the Wo1812. I have spent the last decade or so living on Long
      Island in the colonial era. I have recently relocated to Knoxville TN and I
      am beginning to explore the history of this conflict. I would appreciate
      some links where I can find shall we say a crash course on the conflict so
      that I can build the foundation for an in depth study of the period. I
      thank you in advance for your time and effort in this matter and hope to
      soon be able to chat with some of you and understand your jests and jibes
      ..... LOL

      Tommy