[WarOf1812] Hopeful News - SRPS Shorncliffe Redoubt Preservation Society

  • Gordon Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      We across the water can only hope that your amazing dream comes true and that we can someday share the battlefield at Shorncliffe as fellow re-enactors.

      I have heard it said that MOD moves in mysterious ways. Let us hope that they can see the international tourist potential in the site and share it with the group.

      Gord Deans