Re: Historic Merchants Christmas Gathering -- thank you!

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
      Susan,
      I just have to thank you and your little elves who helped put this
      event together. It was FANTASTIC....The larger space, more booths,
      airy and relaxed atmosphere just felt great. Several of the visitors
      commented on how relaxing this years Fair was...so to you and your
      helpers Susan....HUZZAHHHHHH!!!
      Carole Jarrell
      Campfollower, 41st Regiment

      PS Now get to sleep and enjoy your new home...:0P